Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cosmic Tangram y otras hierbas.

Oh, I'm so happy. Soon my new URL will be finished! Almost all my work under one roof! (Sorry Alan... time to go).

One part of the web will be just for my art projects and experiments and another will showcase my commercial work... In the meantime I'd like to share with you this "Cosmic Tangram". It belongs to the "Visual Mantras Series" that I've been developing lately. I made last week this one. Hope you like it. :)



¡Que bien, pronto tendré terminada mi nueva web! ¡Casi todo mi trabajo bajo un mismo techo! (lo siento Alan, es hora de partir...).

Una parte de la web será solo para mis proyectos artísticos y experimentos, la otra mostrará mi trabajo comercial. Mientras tanto quiero compartir con vosotros este "Tangram Cósmico" que forma parte de la serie "Visual Mantras" que ando desarrollando últimamente. Este lo hice la semana pasada, espero que os guste :)