Wednesday, November 18, 2009

From The Basement

...features amazing live videos of:
...tiene unas actuaciones en vivo fantásticas de:

Sonic Youth performing The Sprawl


Jamie Lidell performing A Little Bit More

There are a lot more on their website! Check them out, I was in a rush today but in the end I became glued to my computer screen shaking my head and enjoying the gigs ;)

ps: I'm really excited as today I'm attending to Atlas Sound + The Pains of Being Pure at Heart concert in Madrid!



P J Harvey performing The Devil

En la web hay muchísimos videos más! Echadle un ojo... yo tenía prisa y andaba con muchas cosas que hacer pero he de admitir que me he enganchado un rato :P

pd: Estoy contentísima porque esta noche vamos a ver en directo a Atlas Sound + The Pains of Being Pure at Heart! (Sí, estamos en Madrid ;)