Saturday, June 13, 2009

Recently on my DVD player

Some of the movies and documentaries recently screened at home...

Eagle vs. Shark (2007)
Nerdy quirky comedy.


Japanorama Season 2 (2006)
Jonathan Ross deciphering japanese culture.


Death on the Nile (1978)
I adore Poirot movies aesthetics', can't help it.


Secrets of The Yogis of Tibet (2002)
Stunning yoga techniques and a lot of Tibet's history.


Playtime (1967)
Tati's most architectural movie.


Shark skin man and peach hip girl (1998)
Reservoir Dogs style movie by one of my favourite japanese filmmakers.


My neighbour Totoro (1988)
I love this movie. I want a Totoro in my neighbourhood!


BBC - David Attenborough's The Tribal Eye (1975)
Amazing ethnological approach of Sir David.


Igby Goes Down (2002)
In a Wes Anderson mood...